January 2014 - December 2016
Reconstruction of units N2 and N3 (8 generators). Ukrgidroenergobud R&D Consortium performed the following work:
• change of electrical equipment and water-power plants;
• introduction of the new management system of the aggregate, block and station levels;
• reconstruction of the drainage system and drainage of hydraulic units, industrial water supply and oil-pressure equipment.
January 2012 - December 2013
Reconstruction of the electrical equipment of unit №6 of Kaniv HPS Branch, Ukrgidroenergo OJSC. Consortium performed the following work:
• Reconstruction of existing buildings and facilities;
• Reconstruction of generators’ feed systems;
• Reconstruction of control systems;
• Reconstruction of the integrated cable system of unit N 6;
• Reconstruction of auxiliary process systems.
Kaniv HPS has been operating since 1972. 24 horizontal capsule hydraulic units having capacity of 18.5 MW each are installed at GES. Total capacity of Kaniv HPS is 444 MW.