Consortium "Research-Production Association" Ukrgidroenergobud "created by a group of specialized companies (PJSC" Dnipro-Spetsgidromontazh ", LLC" NTK "ENPASELECTRO" PrJSC "Metrobud", LLC "SHDSU") to combine the engineering and technical potential of design, installation. Construction companies and organizations to implement the projects for construction and reconstruction of hydroelectric pumped storage power plants and other hydraulic structures "turnkey".
State registration date of the Consortium "RPA Ukrgidroenergobud "- October 2005.
The priority for the Consortium are projects to improve the reliability, efficiency and safety of operation of hydro power at the expense of reconstruction and technical re-equipment of existing hydropower plants, construction of modern pumped storage complexes, rehabilitation and construction of new power plants on small rivers, the modernization of the energy economy of large industrial enterprises.
Consortium "RPA Ukrgidroenergobud" established companies that have a long and successful experience in hydropower and proven on projects reconstruction Kaniv and the Dniester hydroelectric power plants, as well as construction Tashlykskaya and Dniester pumped-storage power plants.
The high technical level of the participating companies of the Consortium "RPA Ukrgidroenergobud" is based on the use of advanced technical solutions, modern technologies and equipment.
In 2014, the Integrated Management System Consortium "RPA Ukrgidroenergobud "has been certified by Bureau Veritas Certification for compliance with the international standards ISO 9001:2008, ISO 10006:2003 и ISO 14001:2004.
Consortium "RPA Ukrgidroenergobud " brings together engineering and technical experience of participating enterprises to comprehensively address these problems:
- reconstruction and technical re-equipment of existing hydropower plants;
- construction of pumped storage systems;
- rehabilitation and construction of new power plants on small rivers;
- servicing of hydroelectric equipment;
- staff training.
- Construction project management;
- performance of functions of the customer, customer agent;
- technical supervision of construction;
- techno-economic analysis of the project, the estimated provision;
- registration of the legal framework, including permits and coordination;
- organization of tenders for contractors;
- monitoring compliance with the terms of quality and project budgets.
- analysis of the project program, a preliminary estimate of the cost of works, equipment and materials.
- determining whether the necessary technical specifications, project documentation, assistance in obtaining them;
- perform analysis schedule of related works;
- analysis of the financial feasibility of individual solutions;
- selection of equipment, components and materials;
- carrying out inspections of the project in order to verify the quality of work performed;
- supply of equipment, electrical protection systems, automation and control of energy facilities;
- installation of hydro-mechanical and electrical equipment;
- commissioning works;
- service maintenance.